A cookie is a text file deposited and read during the consultation of a website which allows certain data to be stored.
- technical cookies, which are essential to its operation and without which you would not be able to browse the site or use some of its features;
- functionality, which allow us to temporarily store your browsing preferences and thus facilitate your browsing;
- performance, allowing us to analyse browsing and traffic.
Your Internet browser accepts cookies by default. Its settings allow you to be informed of their presence and to prevent them from being saved according to the following procedure:
In Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. choose the "Tools" menu, then "Internet Options";
2. click on the "Confidentiality" tab;
3. select the desired level using the cursor.
In Mozilla Firefox
1. choose the 'Tools' menu, then 'Options';
2. click on the 'Privacy' tab;
3. in the "Retention rules" drop-down list, select the desired level.
In Google Chrome
1. click on the icon to display the settings menu;
2. click on 'Options';
3. in the "History" area, select "use custom settings for history";
4. Choose the desired level.
1. click on the 'Safari' menu;
2. click on 'Preferences';
3. in the "Security" tab select the desired level.
In Opera 9.0 and above
1. click on the "File" menu;
2. click on "Preferences";